Shipping & Returns
If you want to play paintball in Sydney, then look no further than our Action Paintball Games Yarramundi Paintball Park in North Western Sydney.
We are the home of the Australia Super 7's Series and the countries biggest scenario games, Total War. Action Paintball have the most insane selection of paintball markers in the world and well as 10 of the most epic battlefields in the country. Check out Action Paintball, Sydney's Best Paintball Park at www.actionpaintball.com
Returns: Thank you for shopping at Paintballshop.com In the unfortunate event you need to return a product, Please read our entire procedure so we can expedite your return. All returns must meet the following requirements.
- Any item taken in for return must be brand new, factory sealed and unused.
- There are no returns on any Paintballs or Special Order Items.
- Returns must be received within 14 DAYS of placing your order.
- Deposits for Pre-order items are NON Refundable.
If you have received a wrong item with your order, please notify us immediately so we can get your item corrected. Please make sure to include the shipping receipt in your package. Once the return is received and processed, a credit will be issued to your account for the shipping reimbursement.
Note: Returns take between 3-5 business days for completion.
Typographical Errors: In the event a product is listed with an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, Paintballshop.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. Shipping:Paintballshop.com uses the two (2) most reliable sources for shipping, Star Track Express and Australia Post.
Most orders are shipped out within 24 - 48 hours upon placing an order.
Under special circumstances, this time line may be increased due to special orders or inventory inconsistencies. Any damage or loss to packages that occur in route to customer destinations must be dealt with directly through the carrier. The carrier is the company which assumed responsibility upon pick up of a package from Paintballshop.com facilities.
Paintballshop.com will help in assistance of resolution but is in no means held responsible. All transit times are based off carriers estimated delivery schedules. In cases such as extreme weather, holidays, and other unforeseen reasons, normal transit times may be affected.
In the unfortunate case of these circumstances, the carrier nor Paintballshop.com can be held responsible and thus cannot offer any type of compensation. Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability as to Shipping Errors:Paintballshop.com will make mistakes from time to time. Although we work very hard to prevent errors when doing orders, the fact that we employ human beings to pick, pack and ship orders makes errors unavoidable. If we do ship the wrong product to you or leave out a certain product from a package, our procedure and policy for resolving the problem is the following:
- Paintballshop.com will verify that an item was left out of a package by going over receipts and what was shipped.
- If we clearly see that an item has been left out of the package, we will ship the item to you at no charge.
- We would gladly upgrade your service to ensure that you receive the item by a specific date if you are willing to pay the difference in shipping costs between the most efficient shipping method and your new requested shipping method.